Subject: Need to identify which Help Center was selected when a ticket was created in Jira Service Management
Details:
Setup:
- I have a single Jira project with one request type available.
- There are two Help Centers for different brands, both using this Jira project.
Challenge: As an agent, I need to see which Help Center was used when the ticket was created. This helps us manage tickets differently based on the "customer" source, allowing us to apply specific SLAs or rules accordingly.
I can see the channel as "Portal" in the issue view, and by clicking the portal link, I land in the correct Help Center. However, there's no direct information in the ticket indicating which Help Center was used to create the request.
Question:
Is there a way to make the selected Help Center visible in the issue view or add it as a field in the ticket? Any workarounds or solutions would be greatly appreciated!