When a linked issue status changes I want to add an issue comment. I know I how to do that. What I'm trying to do though is limit this automation to only run for specific request types. Do I just need to add an issue field condition or is something else?
Hi @Steve Fitzgerald
Yes, you are right.
You only need to add an "Issue fields condition" that checks if the Jira issue is associated with a specific Request Type.
However, it is important to know if you are referring to the Request Type for the linked or triggered issue to identify where to place the Issue fields condition.
Hope that helps.
Thank you.
Hello @Steve Fitzgerald
You'll need to add the Issue fied condition inside the Branch and select the request types you want
triggered issue
Then, it would require you to place the Issue fields condition before the Branch.
issue field condition should be good enough
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.