Question: Setting Default Permissions for Guest Accounts in Confluence Cloud
I would like to know if it’s possible to create a guest account in Confluence Cloud and set the default permissions so that the guest can only view one specific page (or a small set of pages) within a space, without giving them access to the entire space at the outset.
My goal is to avoid granting the guest account access to all pages within a space by default. Instead, after the account is created, I want to directly navigate to a specific page within that space and configure the permissions so that the guest can only view that page. This would ensure that the guest cannot see any other pages in the space, even if new pages are added by regular users.
I don’t want to manually configure permissions for every new page or go through each page’s restrictions individually, as this can be time-consuming and error-prone, especially when new pages are created and are automatically visible to everyone.
Is this kind of default setup currently possible in Confluence Cloud?
Thank you in advance.