HI Community,
I have created a Global Jira Automation Rule, where I want to transition the Parent (Initiative) to Prioritized/ Not-Prioritized status automatically based on Children (Portfolio Epic) (i.e. CRIS and GIB) transition to Prioritized/ Not-Prioritized status.
Problem:
- I am able to transition the Parent to Prioritized when 2 Children transitions to Prioritized;
- And Parent moves to Not-Prioritized when 2 Children transitions to Not-Prioritized.
- But I am unable to move the Parent to Prioritized when one Child moves to Prioritized and another moves to Not-Prioritized.
Excepted Result should be:
- When one Child is moved to Prioritized and another Child moves to Not-Prioritized, then Parent should always move to Prioritized automatically.
Please find the below Global Jira Automation Rule (Note: I changed the name of Projects, Statuses and Transition)

Please guide on how I can move the Parent always to Prioritized status automatically when one child moves to Prioritized and another moves to Not-Prioritized via
Scriprunner, JMWE app, or Workflow Conditions/Post-Functions.
Thanks