I have a Page for each of our company's major systems (eg. SAP, Salesforce, etc.) to serve as a basic summary/overview of that system. These summary pages have a label for that system (sap, salesforce, etc.), among other labels.
Additionally, I have a few Page templates for common items such as How To Guides, Troubleshooting Guides, etc.
Ultimately, I'd like to enable users to be on a system overview page and initiate an automation that will take one of the templates, add it as a subpage underneath the current page (the system overview), and add a label on the newly copied template that matches the system's label.
The part I'm having trouble with is the labels. Unfortunately the system overview page has multiple labels, but I only want the one system label to be copied over to the new subpage. Some ideas that I had but don't think are possible:
- Add a cell to a table in Pages Properties which could hold the same text as the desired label. Unfortunately, I don't see that Page Properties are accessible via Automations.
- Add a label to a field in a database that can be queried to look up the right tag to apply for subpages of a particular system overview. Unfortunately, labels can't be added to database fields.
Does anyone have any ideas?