Hi Amazing Atlassian Community,
Currently, teams are using a very manual approach for the percentage of the story points that they were able to complete compared to what they committed to in a sprint. I am using custom charts by tempo (which I love) and would like to bring the reporting out to a Confluence page for individual teams and across the organization.
I have done this manually before by grabbing the sprint ID and then using the timestamp for when the sprint started and ended to see what the story points were at that point in time but this is not scalable, very prone to error, etc.
We do not have scriptrunner and are not interested in another app at this time. This has been my thinking:
- Create Custom Field for Sprint ID (I can then chart by or group by the Sprint ID which I just think would be less messy than the sprints across teams)
- Create Custom Field for Sprint Start
- Create Custom Field for Sprint End
Create an automation to copy sprint ID and Sprint Start timestamp to their respective fields. And also create an automation to copy the Sprint End date. I'm still getting up to speed on using SmartValues - so any help on that would be amazing!
But, I'm also stuck on how can I use JQL to get the list of issues that were in the sprint at that start time timestamp and same for sprint end.
I have done a ton of searching and just haven't been able to find a solution for the above so I'm hoping you all can help me with this as I could open up so much more possibilities in sprint reporting then.
Thanks in advance for the help!
Jennie