Hi, I'm a Project Manager for a small development company and am fairly new to Jira, Tempo, etc. Please forgive me if this is elsewhere but not seeing my exact question when searching.
I am being asked to report on how many hours (total to date) a project took by person. It seems that I should be able to get this info since each person logs work hours against a project. However, all I am able to find is by period (which appears to be either 2 weeks or monthly). Is there a way to modify the time frame I'm looking at? I did find one place that I thought would get me there and when I changed the start date, it reverted back to 2 weeks ago
I believe we use OnDemand - so I'm assuming that limits 3rd party plug-ins. Are there any that I can use from Atlassian to help with this issue?
Thanks in Advance