I am a Jira admin.
A user requested to remove the access from all the project and want the access to only one project. However I granted the access to one project but the user said they are still getting notifications for other projects. How do I solve this issue. for example..
User wanted access to ABC project which I granted then user came back and said she is getting the notification to all the Alpha projects.
Here ABC is one project name , however with the name Alpha projects we have multiple project with the initial Alpha, like Alpha development, Alpha Sit, Alpha business etc.
I went into each project and I dont see the name of the users in each project which is related to Alpha, also I checked if any group was created under the name Alpha but I could not see .
In such scenario, Do I have to inform the user to reach out to the Project owner to remove the user names from the project.
What is the best way to sort this issue?