hi
trial subscriptions - NO options for removing, this is really bad, why i should think will be it is paid after trial or not, this reason why i want to remove and forget.
No options to do this?
Hi @Dima (QA)
Welcome to the community!
To cancel a subscription for a product or paid app:
Go to admin.atlassian.com/billing. Select your billing account if you have more than one.
Select Subscriptions, find the subscription you want to cancel, and select Manage.
Select more actions > Cancel subscription, then review and confirm your cancellation.
Product subscriptions on the Free plan will be canceled immediately. Any sandbox instances of your product will be permanently removed and data deleted after the cancellation. To learn more, see Manage Atlassian product sandboxes
If you're on a free trial of a Standard or Premium plan, canceling your product will also end your trial.
After a paid app has been canceled, you can uninstall it from Apps > Manage apps.
When you cancel a product that has apps installed, the app subscriptions will also be canceled.
re: https://support.atlassian.com/subscriptions-and-billing/docs/cancel-a-subscription/
Best regards
Sam
Hi SamI also have the same question as Dima _QA_ above, and I am not sure if I misunderstood your answer or if you did not answer on this point :-)The question is, how can we cancel trials of apps before the trial period ends? I have tested some apps of which I already know that I don't want to use them. So I would like to cancel them immediately, to prevent forgetting about it and then I need to pay. So how can we do that? The procedure that you describe above does not work for trials I guess. If I select manage on the subscription, it shows "NONE" in the billing profile, just as you can see in the screenshot from Dima _QA_ above. I cannot see anything like "cancel subscription", also the app cannot be uninstalled.
Thanks for checking this again
Verena
Hi @Verena Gisler
You can simply uninstall the App; the trial will automatically expire, and no further action will be needed on your part.
Hi Samthanks for your quick reply.
As mentioned above, the "uninstall" button is grey, so I cannot uninstall:
So you mean I just need to wait until the trial period ends and then nothing will happen? I do not need to cancel the subscription actively?
Thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.