Same problem as this one, except I am using google authenticator:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/Not-receiving-email-to-complete-2FA-for-BitBucket/qaq-p/1763663
I verified my email adress with the person who has admin rights in my team. Yes I checked junk/spam 5 times.
For what its worth: I disabled my 2fa yesterday where I used Authy because I switched phones. Now I want to use 2fa on my new phone using google authenticator.
Hi Victor and welcome to the community!
Your email address was in our suppression list because we received a hard bounce response from your mail server when we attempted to send an email before.
I removed your email address from our suppression list.
Can you please follow the process to set up 2FA one more time, so that a new email gets sent? A new email needs to be sent, as the previous ones were dropped.
Please feel free to let me know how it goes.
Kind regards,Theodora
Thanks! It worked.
Hi @Theodora Boudale ,Can you please check the same for my account as well. I am facing similar issue where 2FA code is showing as invalid. But unable to rest it is showing will send a mail in 24hr, but no mail received.
Hey @Vishnu Prasad K
Please raise a new community thread so we can help you.
Regards,Syahrul
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.