Dear Team,
we have an automation. We want to assign tickets to specific people according to the Products field in the tickets opened in Servicedesk. I am attaching a screenshot of the automation we wrote. But this automation does not work. Can you help me please?
Regards
Hi @Merve Sena Yalçın
Why do you use "smart values condition"? Also, you use "exactly matches regular expression" condition inside but you provide a value in regex section.
Please try "Issue fields condition" and check if your custom field is listed there.
*You can also use it within if/else condition block.
Hi @Merve Sena Yalçın ,
I guess the "Products" field is Multi-select list. So, in your automation, instead of "exactly matches regular expression", choose "contains". So, if the selected values contains "Easy Connect Video", the condition will pass.
If it not works, please provide more details about the fields and the automation's audit log, so we can help you better.
Have a nice day!
Hi Tansu,
When I use the issue field condition, products do not appear in the field.
And Products field is assets object.
Hi Tansu when I searched I saw the products field. It was not visible in the select box because of the large amount of data. I will try and report back. Thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.