Hi, we are new to Confluence. Will have many documents in the knowledge base, some of which could be as much as 100 - 200 pages long. (meaning if printed would be 200 letter size pages). We would very much like to have a Search box at the top of each document, alongside a page of contents. I have seen discussion here re using Page Tree Search, or Live Search to do this. We want a search box where the user enters a search term and the page scrolls to the first instance of the term WITHIN the current page ONLY, much like a ToC entry jumps to that location in the page. Can't have everything in ToC as it would make it enormous..... I did not see any result for those previous queries. Can anyone help please, is this even possible, seems to us a within the page search is a pretty basic need..... If anyone is available who can help with this then please let me know how I can contact you to matbe even discuss it live....
thanks in advance