Use Case:
I need to add a new row to an existing confluence page table when a new EPIC is created in Jira. The table consists of 3 columns. Issue Summary, Issue URL and Other Links. Basically what i am doing replacing the </tbody> with a new row closing with </tbody> in the webResponse.
{{webResponse.body.body.storage.value.replaceAll("</tbody>","<tr><td><p>Issue Summary</p></td><p>Issue URL</p><td><p>Other Links</p></td><td></td></tr></tbody>")}}This works perfectly fine with text. What i want to do do get the issue summary and issue url from the trigger issue. But when i enter in smart values instead of text i get the following error
"Error rendering smart-values when executing this rule:"
I have tried a couple of different solutions.
1. replacing Issue Summary above with {{issue.summary}} gives me the same error
{{webResponse.body.body.storage.value.replaceAll("</tbody>","<tr><td><p>{{issue.summary}}</p></td><p>Issue URL</p><td><p>Other Links</p></td><td></td></tr></tbody>")}}
2. holding {{issue.summary}} in a tempSummary variable. It still gives me the same issue.
{{webResponse.body.body.storage.value.replaceAll("</tbody>","<tr><td><p>" + tempSummary + "</p></td><p>Issue URL</p><td><p>Other Links</p></td><td></td></tr></tbody>")}}
I have tried printing out issue summary in log action and it shows the correct values and even the tempVariable shows the correct values but i keep getting the above error