I've watched this video with a workflow approval using 2 approval groups many times. (Building a review process with Jira Automation).
I'm attempting to recreate this but for some reason a card can move from 'Pending Approval' status to a Done status even though the workflow does not allow this. Can someone please review the attached document which has screen prints of the workflow and card options and let me know what I'm missing?
Sorry this won't let me do an attachment or show the workflow
What does your workflow look like? Does the Done status allow transition from any status?
Yes - It was the Done status that allowed transition from any status. Thank you
I still don't know how to post an attachment here on the community page...kind of frustrating
You can post attachments by clicking on the insert photos icon.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.