Hi I'm trying to publish a list of all issues to an sharepoint page I tried to do so using a RSS feed of all issues in my cloud project. The RSS feed doesnt seem to be correct is there any way to get a working (protected) rss feed to publish on other platforms?
The RSS feed I use for the JRASERVER project at jac is
https://jira.atlassian.com/plugins/servlet/streams?key=JRASERVER
though that is still Data Center not Cloud. I tested it with a Cloud instance and it seems to work as well. There are also various apps to help with this
Thanks @Matt Doar _Adaptavist_ and welcome to the community. ;-)
One of my users asked for this and I was happy to find this answer and also find that it worked...
I noticed a slightly shorter URL in the feed that seems to return the same data:
https://YOURSITE.atlassian.net/activity?key=YOURPROJECT
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.