Hi,I'm a Computer Engineering student and I'm in charge of a school project. It's my job to arranging the epics and user stories. My teacher would like to see the reports of the sprint and send this link:
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/enable-reports/#Enable-reports-for-your-team-managed-software-projectbut unfortunately while I was creating the Jira Project, I chose the "Company Managed Software Project" instead of "Team Managed Software Project". I don't know how to fix this and I can't create a new project because It has been 2 sprints I have initialized this project. How can I change this?
Hi @Dicle Sara,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
You cannot switch a project between the two managed ways, you would have to create a new team-managed project and then move your issue over to it.
Or you can keep it company-managed since the reports available in a team-managed project are also available in a company-managed project. Just go to your board and you should see Reports as an option on the left.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.