Hello everyone,
So basically I'm trying to set the "Fix versions" field of many issues as the same value of their parent issue.
I guess it is possible through automation rules and the "Lookup issues" action, but I can't succeed to get it work.
I did that 
But when the rule ran the first time it showed me that error :
"Custom Smart Value JQL Search: "fixVersions = Test auto raph" - Error in the JQL Query: Expecting either 'OR' or 'AND' but got 'auto'. (line 1, character 20)"
I didn't get why it found the good value ("Test auto raph") but failed anyway, I thought it was maybe the spaces so I made a second try with another release name without space, and again it did find the good value but failed after :
Custom Smart Value JQL Search: "fixVersions = test-version-sans-espace" - Field 'fixVersions' does not exist or you do not have permission to view it.
The first part of the rule doesn't seem relevant to me, but I share it just in case

If anyone knows how I can get it work please help me !
Thanks in advance,