I have an automation that collects past due incomplete tasks by Assignee, verifies there are such items, and then sends batched notification emails to Assignees. I want to add a component that sends the email to specific individuals based upon the parent.id of the page containing the task.
I have tried a variety of methods, but all result in "No Actions Taken." Here are the automation steps of one attempt:
1. Trigger = Scheduled.
2. Task Branch = Status is "incomplete", AND Due date has passed by 1 days.
3. Advanced branching = Smart value is {{tasksPerAssignee}}, Variable name is "TestAgain".
- IF (Compare two values) = First value is {{TestAgain.first().assignee.emailAddress}}; Condition is "does not equal", Second value is "Empty".
- And (Compare two values) = First value is {{page.parent.parent.id}}; Condition is "equals", Second value is "327815189".
- Then Send email: To is {{desired@emailaddress.com}}, Subject is "Test", Content is {{#TestAgain}}{{body}} {{/}}
The automation works without the "And" bullet, but not when it's added. Any help is appreciated! This is true for any configuration I've tried when the "And" bullet is included.