Hi,
Decided to go for a team-managed project for someone that wants a small project with basic needs.
I usually never go for newer feature as I find its ALWAYS badly designed, when it's not completely useless or broken.
But this time I felt like "yeah, let's try it again it's been months now since these projects have released".
Obviously already regretting that as I have to write a post for such a stupid issue :
So I created a new BLANK project and I'm currently creating the workflow, using basic statuses like "TO DO", "IN PROGRESS", and I've added a few like "BLOCKED" or "READY".
I was expecting the statuses to be shared between company-managed and team-managed projects but it aint. I've add to CREATE all the statuses in this workflow and it hasn't been an issue.
The problems come with the transitions, I want to setup a transition named "in progress", to transition to the status of the same name, or "Done" to transition to the Done status. But trying to create those fails and shows the error message :
["Already exists. Try a different name."]
Yes... I'm afraid you understood the same thing as I did. These transitions already exists in the other "part" of my instance, which is the company-managed projects part. And of course, there isn't such thing as "reusing a transition" like you can do in company-managed projects. So yeah, all I can do is finding another name that isn't yet taken by transitions from company-managed projects... lol.. Isn't that genius ?..