I currently have a set of 4 automation rules that listen for field changes across a healthy amount of fields, once a field changed event is fired, the automation rule runs, checks the issue type, then compares the issue create date against a constant date, then triggers a transition on the issue where the event was fired.
The current issue here is that each rule listens to the same 65 fields for changes, what this results in is if for example I go in to an issue, hit the edit button and change a bunch of those fields at the same time that the rule is listening for, the rule triggers many times for the same change operation resulting in this error (or at least that what I think causes this error):

As well as this error sometimes:

One more thing to point out is that either of the errors above are always accompanied by a successful automation rule run.
And this is the automation rule itself:

Is there a way to say if the rule is currently running, don't trigger it again?