Hello!
I have been trying to get an automation working for weeks now (only runs on production deploy, so there's no way to test quicker) and am stuck on what the issue could be, I suspect it has something to do with the JQL string matcher "~" on a smart value.
The main culprit is the highlighted if statement in this screenshot:

...

A ticket that went throught this flow ended like so:

Some more context on why this rule is build this way:
- This rule will trigger on a github deployment
- Our project contains tickets with multiple (3) different deploy environments, 2 of which have multiple "brands" (prod_aem_* and prod_aph_*). Tickets are assigned a related component "NC - Build" and "NC - Apheleia"
- Our board workflow follows a standard set by the company which we cannot change for all sorts of reasons. This means we sometimes have to skip a few ticket status, but it depends on the ticke
- If I make nested if statements to combine both of these facts (env and component are linked + multiple transition actions), the resulting rule is overly complex, so instead I wanted to merge the env-component rule to a single if statement that can be easily copy-pasted
Does anybody have any idea how to fix this if statement?