Hi all, would love some help understanding permissions, what I think I understand right now is
Org Admin - Configures Site Access - allows changes to a particular site, like domain name etc. And Teams Changes.
Product Admin - Configures access to the product itself, assuming Jira Service Management, you then can provide
- Product Access - Access to JSM itself, which might not necessarily be the project. They will also be known as an agent?
- Each project also has its own permissions for customer/Project Admin
- Admin Access - Access to JSM Itself but also admin features such as editing Systems, Products and Projects
- They can also update users/add users to groups?
For Opsgenie they used to have their own user/admin access.
After the migration, if they exist with "Product Access" then they will come straight across. If they don't, you have to provide the user "Product Access" which then adds them as an Agent of the product aka agent access to the Jira Service Management instance (and a license). Which then lets them use JSM and Opsgenie/Operations.
Is this right, or am I very very wrong? Cheers!