I've been given access to a Space within our company's Confluence account multiple times, but the space never shows up under my spaces, and I can not get access. Requesting access and having it granted later has the same result. What's going wrong?
Hi @Gary Batroff and welcome to the Community.
Providing that the permissions were set up correctly for you access (for you as a user or by adding you to a specific group), I would check if you're logged in with the same account that the access was granted to.
My company was undergoing a series of mergers of multiple sites (after acquisitions) and we faced a similar issue - people had multiple identities.
For example, I could be Kristian Klima with @company1.com domain in one site and Kristian Klima on @company2.com domain. If the access is granted to my company1 identity and I'm logged with my company2 identity, it won't work for me. As an admin, I made this 'mistake' a couple of times.
This is just one possibility based on my personal experience. I would really ask your admins to investigate this issue directly on your site.
Hi Gary - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Maybe it is a browser issue? Have you cleared your cache, tried a different browser, or used Incognito mode?
Hi Kristian,
I've just learned that the permissions were not set up correctly.
Thank you,
Gary
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.