Hi
I am assessing the cloud version of Confluence for use as a technical knowledge-base. So its going to be handling some pretty sensitive information.
Are there any plans for enabling 2FA?
Thanks
David
I don't know whether Cloud will have those features but if you don't mind getting on a Server instance, we have CAC/PIV solution. We are also looking to release our RSA SecurID solution soon.
Hi Timothy Thanks for your input but we are looking for a cloud based solution and I am interested in knowing whether the feature will be added to Confluence rather than looking to purchase a third party solution. Regards
Vote/watch this open ticket with Atlassian: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-24322
It doesn't look like the feature has been selected for development yet, but watching issues lets you know when they are about to be developed/have been released.
@Timothy Chin may i know more about CAC/PIV solution? I'm using server instance and we need TFA too. Many thanks!
@Judy Chu,
Sure. This is the link to our docs (https://doc.go2group.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=33882661). You can also schedule some time there.
There are couple of 2FA add-ons available. But if those plugins will be enabled for Confluence cloud is up to Atlassian.For Confluence server, you can check out the benefits of our new 2FA Confluence add-on for two-factor authentication using your SecSign ID.https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.secsign.secsignid-confluence/server/overviewFor a more detailed installation tutorial visithttps://www.secsign.com/developers/atlassian/confluence-two-factor-authentication/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.