Hello.In very old jira ftp/sftp links were like links and not emails.Currently whatever I do it is interpreted as email by jira cloud.Anyone has any hint how I can make it be at least not an email ?
Thank you,
Mher
Hey @Mher Aghasyan
Do you have any examples of this or screenshots?
KR,
Ash
Hi @Ash Yadav,Thank you for your attention:
Hi @Ash Yadav Any news ?
Hi @Mher Aghasyan
Apologies for the late response.
I don't think it's possible to strictly restrict this when it comes to FTP but you can control what you see for URLs through this: https://id.atlassian.com/manage-profile/link-preferences
Not sure how much help that is, but platform wide ability to change this is supposedly coming soon: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-79892
Hi Ash,I would like to be honest: JRACLOUD-79892does not have any hint for what I ask.This one https://id.atlassian.com/manage-profile/link-preferences is just view.Kind regards,Mher
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.