Hello,
I am looking for a solution where customers can log into a portal of some sort and this will allow them to see active alarms for there project and reporting. Anyone have any suggestions?
Thank you
Dave
Hi @Dave Calabro
Can you elaborate please? What type of active alarms?
If this is JSM, you can configure announcements for any on-going incidents for example.
I'm not sure I follow the reporting bit.
KR,
Ash
You could look into Atlassian Statuspage
Here alerts or ongoing issue can be monitored if users subscribe.
See as example the status page Atlassian uses, https://status.atlassian.com/
Could you please elaborate your goal a little bit more. If you are looking into a portal to see the status of your instances or integration operational status, I do agree that Atlassian status is definitely what you need.
For another example of how it look like could be seen through this link:
However, you also mentioned about the status of project and reporting, which I assume you would like to be notified with an alert when a tracker of your project predicted a delay for example. If that is the case, a combination of notification through automation which lead the alert receiver to a dashboard might be a solution for you.
regards,Septa Cahyadiputra
Hello Septa,
We do monitoring for many different customer Hospitals, Arenas, University, and so on. Our customers would like to be able to log into a portal to see if they have any active alarms and some network reporting. All of our alarms currently are presented in JSM Alerts for our NOC to monitor.
Thank you for your elaboration. I do believe that Atlassian statuspage will fit your needs as it allows integration with JSM alert as well as can be seen here:
regards.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.