This is in relation to using Jira Product Discovery along with Jira Software Projects.
I have a Jira Product Discovery project called "JPD1" with ideas.
I have Jira Software Project "SP1" with epics & stories.
I would like the automation rule to run that when an epic or story from SP1 is linked to an idea via "Delivery" in JPD1 the due date from the story or epic from SP1 will update the delivery date field on the idea.
For example: I have Idea in JPD1, JPD1-20.
There is already an item from SP1 linked to JPD1-20 with a due date of 11/15/2025. I then add another delivery item from SP1 with a due date of 12/20/2025. The delivery date on JPD1 should update to 12/20/2025.
Then I link an additional issue to JPD1-20 with a due date of 12/1/2025. The rule will run, but not update and keep the 12/20/2025 value.
How can I build an automation rule that will update the field in JPD1-20 with the max due date when issues are related to the idea?
Bonus: automation for when a linked issue from SP1 has its due date updated, when a linked issues link is removed, when a linked issue is cancelled.
Thank you!