I am in the Modify Issue Type Scheme of my project.
The on-screen instructions state:
Tab key: Use tab to navigate, arrow keys to move, and the space bar to select and drop the issue type.
I tabbed down to the list of issue types. When the one I want to drop from this scheme is selected, I am pressing the space bar. Nothing is happening. I get no error message, no screen refresh, nothing. I also tried the Delete key for safe measure. Same result.
I have already confirmed that there are 0 issues in any of my projects assigned to this issue type.
Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.
Also, this page I'm typing in to submit this question tells me to include relevant screenshots but there is no clear way of doing that.
I have been using and administering Jira for over 5 years.