1. I want colleagues to be able to view calendar views and lists of filtered Jira tickets from a project on a Confluence page.
2. I do not want the visitors to be able to click issues and go to the Jira project. This is mainly because the project has very many issues and uninitiated users would not be able to navigate, not because there are secrets in there.
I've set up the Confluence page using Jira macros and Confluence Team Calendar with Jira JQL queries. To make 1 work, I need to (?) give the colleagues permissions to view the Jira project. This in turn allows 2 to happen.
I also have access to the app Company Calendar in Jira, but have not explored whether this would be a better setup than the native Confluence calendar for this purpose, as the native calendar has a more straightforward setup.
I'm grateful for any help!