Hi
I am playing around with the beta here and tried to configure a Intune job. This looks pretty straight forward but the job is not running for some reason. Anywhere I can see the logs to see where I went wrong and troubleshoot ?
I have the same issue when attempting to use the Falcon adaptor - no logs to triage. My assumption is that an API job does not require the adaptor client. Is this correct?
Hey @Ketil Kvisvik,
try to check its logs for more insight. Head to Job History within the job configuration - this usually logs any recent activity, errors, or warnings that could point to setup issues. If you don’t see much there, double check that logging is enabled at the job level, as that sometimes provides more detail.
That is the problem, nothing in job execution history and I can not find anywhere to enable or see logs.
Hi @Ketil Kvisvik
Welcome to the community.
Did you perfomr al the steps as described, in https://<your_atlassian_cloud>.atlassian.net/jira/servicedesk/assets/data-manager/#/getting-started
Good question, and I am not sure. Step 1 and 2 is fine, but step 3 is to install the data manager client which sure is not applicable for Intune where it should pull data from API? Might just be me being bad at reading manuals but I can not find anything about this.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.