I have watched several Confluence tutorials and cannot find how to upload a Word document to a space.
Hi Maxine,
Welcome to the community!
Generally speaking, one would add files like Word documents to a page, not to a space.
Can you give a bit more context to what you're trying to achieve?
If I edit a test page I created, I can drag and drop a Word file to the page to get it attached. Or, I could also use the paperclip icon in the menu bar above my text editing area.
Feel free to share any screenshots of your own so I can help you better.
Hi @Maxine Bryce
Having said that... the quality of importing docs this way is somewhat of a lottery as A LOT depends on the word doc itself.
I almost always get a better result by plane copy/pasting content from a word doc onto a Confluence page or, better still, using Google Docs as an in between medium.
The copy/paste method also makes it easier if you want to divide the content of the Word file into multiple pages in Confluence.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.