I share dashboard to specific users (Screenshot) but all of them can't see my shared dashboard.
Hello @Jedsada R_
What do they see when they try to view your dashboard? Do they see gadgets with no data? Do they get a message that they don't have permission to see the dashboard at all?
Are the users licensed users of the Jira product?
Hi, @Jedsada R_
Please, check, that filters, that you're using in gadgets on this dashboad are not private, or also shared with this people. In other case they'll see error in gadgets, that filters don't exist or they don't have rights.
Hi @Trudy Claspill
They can't see whole dashboard and got no any message that I share and all of them are user (agent).
I already shared filter to them but they can't see the filter also.
What do they actually see? Can you get a screen image?
Have they tried another browser? A private browser window? Logging out and back in? Clearing their browser cache?
Let's me get back to you with screenshot. thank you
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.