How can i add this project in my account ?Can you help me.
Hi @Akshay Bhor
Reach out the the admin of this site to get permissions on the site or the project.
Only admins of an instance can grant you access to a cloud instance. Community member or Atlassian can't grant you permissions.
Hi @Akshay Bhor and welcome to the community,
If you are on a free plan as you state, you have the same priviledges as anyone else. You should be able to view the project. If you are not, then you have to speak to your admin which is usually contacted via this link: https://YOURDOMAIN.atlassian.net/jira/contact-administrator (replace the YOURDOMAIN with your actual domain)
Let me know if that helped.
Can you provide the admin .
No I can't.
Is this Atlassian instance an instance you have access to? If I click the link it seems the project has been archived or deleted as I don't get the message that I can't access this instance and need to request permission
Okay thank you
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.