How can I change the Endpoint Central server from cloud to on-premise?
In the "Setup Server" screen, I can only Authorize, Run Sync, or View Synced Assets.
I need to reset the current configurations. How do I do it?
Hi @IT Operations
Welcome to the community.
I think you have ended up on a wrong platform, this is the community on Atlassian Software and not Endpoint Central.
I think your question should be directed to their community or support.
@IT Operations -I have the same issue right now but the opposite way.We had on-prem server for EC and switched to cloud.
I have a ticket open with EC but they haven't had a good solution yet.
This is still an issue with no resolution. I can't change the server within Jira to point to the correct server, even with deauthorizing and reauthorizing. It uses the old data. Not sure where to change said data.
HII have the same issue.
I installed the End Point Central app from market place. When I tried to configure it, I couldn't change the URL to point to our instance of EPC.
I would love to know how to change this.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.