My team is new to Jira and just created a new project. We have added epics and tasks via the Backlog and we can see these in the Kanban board. Previously, we could see the Timeline representation of all of our issues, but we are now no longer able to do this. When we click Timeline, we get the following message:
"Timelines can only contain issues from one project. To create an agile plan across multiple teams and projects, try Plans in Jira Premium." (image attached)
We're confused, because there are no other projects left in my workspace. I created this particular project, and in the process, I created multiple test projects. But I have deleted these now that we have encountered these issues.
Every issue we have made has been within the intended project page. Even when I view all of the issues and filter by project, I can see all 31 issues for this project. Can anyone explain why we're not able to view our timeline?
