How can I get all the menus inside the +add button out and visible on the screen like before?
Hello @정대규
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
Back in July I saw that button appear on some sites and I asked Atlassian about it. They said:
From the UI team: it will only be enabled for 25% of our customers starting 15th July and the experiment will run for ~4 weeks. Mostly by mid Aug, we will close this experiment and customers will see the buttons directly on the details page.
I had not heard that the feature was released in GA after that. I recommend you ask your Jira Admins to open a support case directly with Atlassian to ask about restoring the previous view.
It would be helpful if you share here what you learn from Atlassian Support.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.