hi dear community,
I already logged a ticket to Atlassian support but need your help:
does anybody still have some users facint this error message:
"Something went wrong on our end....
Hash NCT7IX
Trace XXX...."
I know an issue was corrected on 25OCT (same day) but:
* We have Jira Cloud
* I still have a few users facing this blocked with impossibility to work!
* Browser config are identical between users which work and the KO ones
* we have cleared cookies, tried in incognito, allow cookies, provide several HAR files ...... and the issue still persist for the users that are still stucked
* I have 2 users that originally had the issue on friday and magically solved yesterday without any change !!
I'm deseperate as I'm loosing my time and not solving my stucked users and spending time to make them redo wha support already asked me