Hello, Is there any way of copying the sla data (for example: Oct 30, 10:30 PM ) to my custom field (format-- date time picker)Thanks
Hi @Sonika Maddinapudi ,
What SLA data do you want copied exactly? Is it the target date/time? Or the time the SLA was met ? or something else ?
Best regards,
Kris
Hi @Sonika Maddinapudi
With Automation, you can use this smart value to update a custom field
Example for Time to resolution SLA
{issue.Time to resolution.ongoingCycle.breachTime.jira}}
Best regards
Sam
Hi @Kris Dewachter ,My sla start counting from comment for customers and ends at next comment for customers and we didn't have any target date/timeIn this sla the data is in the format of (due date centric format) Oct 30, 10:30 PM and I want this to be copied to my custom field (date and time picker format)Thanks
So your SLA has no goals time, and starts counting when a public comment has been set, and ends when another public comment has been set. I'm not sure how the SLA will react to that because you have the same start and end triggers.
But lets say that for example:
What value do you want stored in the custom field? Since the custom field is in a date format, i presume it's either the start- or the end-date ?
Hi @Kris Dewachter In the above example you mentioned the value can be stored as Nov 30 2024, 5:00 PM in my SLA Now I want this date Nov 30 2024, 5:00PM to be copied in my custom field.I was attaching the screenshot how my sla was poppingI will give you the clear scenerio is I want to calculate how quickly we are responding to the customers through comments i.e we have 2 types of comments one is add internal note and second is reply to customer. Now when a ticket was raised an automated comment (reply to customer) is made by our team and after few analysis we will make a reply to customer in comments Now the metrics is I want to find the diff between the two comments mentioned above. (first reply to customer to second reply to customer)Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.