My team is looking to build a larger and more comprehensive product roadmap and ultimately would benefit from using a GANTT chart that connects to other boards within our JIRA environment.
With this in mind we have a front end team, a back end team, a customer success team, a sales and marketing team and a support team that would all need to understand how our product is moving along tied to the technical development as well as the request features that are prioritized for implementation. I have several questions / scenarios that I would need clarification on ASAP pertaining to the best course of action for our use case and desired purpose.
Q. I would like to know how to structure our project to make it possible for our teams to see the relevant tickets connected to them. Essentially I would like all teams to be able to see the GANTT, but that their tickets would be fed into this GANTT where they can see when a ticket is created, started, in progress and complete as well as how ties to the larger project vision.