I could only add pre-defined "issues in progress" gadget in my dashboard, while there is no "to-do issues". How could I do it? Or could I customize a gadget to only show "to-do issues"
Hello @Trần Hưng
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
The Issues In Progress gadget will show the issues that are In Progress and assigned to the user currently viewing the gadget.
You can create and save a filter to get the same results for a different status; i.e.
assignee=currentUser() and status="To Do"
You can then add a Filter Results gadget (native to Jira) to display the results of that filter.
Could you show me steps to set the filter and add a Filter Results?
You can learn about creating and saving search filters from the documentation here:
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/search-for-issues-in-jira/
You can also find free training materials concerning search filters and dashboards and many other Atlassian product topics at https://university.atlassian.com
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.