Suddenly all my users are getting Kudos messages and they are actually annoying. How do I disable this for folks or how can they disable on an individual basis.
Hello @Michelle Kramer
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
I don't think Jira Cloud has a native kudos feature out of the box, but there is at least one app that provides such functionality. Has such an app been added to your environment?
Can you provide a screen image of one of those pop ups as an example?
Hi Trudy this is definitely a new feature that just started on cloud today.
I did not find any mention of a new kudos feature in the latest weekly update:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/blog/2024/10/atlassian-cloud-changes-oct-21-to-oct-28-2024
Have you checked to see if a new app has been installed that could have included the feature?
Can you provide a screen image of an example of what the users are seeing?
Hi Trudy,
These popups are occurring on every step when workflows are transitioned. These popups are in the way and need to be closed with the X to get at the fields underneath.
Frankly the "Kudos for keeping things up-to-date!" message is patronising and tone deaf.
This wasn't happening yesterday.
We have only three Jira Admins and none of them admit to changing anything that would cause this.
For example:
Hi @Michelle Kramer, @Trudy P Claspill and @Andrew Armanini. I opened a Support ticket yesterday for this issue and got a reply from Atlassian Support that this functionality has been backed out for all users. You shouldn't be seeing these Kudos messages any more.
Thanks for the update @Dan Breyen
I never activated the new transition experience, so I never saw them anyhow.
Unfortunately they did not update the related issue in their backlog.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-84375
Thanks @Dan Breyen
Thanks for the update!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.