I am requesting the endpoint (1) and the ‘startDate’ filter is not working correctly, I am trying to get the audit logs from October 28th and in the response I see logs from October 8th, do you know if I have to add more data or if the endpoint has been modified? PS: the startDate filter, I am sending a timestamp, as indicated in the documentation: (2)
1) https://myorg.atlassian.net/wiki/rest/api/audit?startDate=1730160000&start=0&limit=1000
2)https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/confluence/rest/v1/api-group-audit/#api-wiki-rest-api-audit-get
in v2 I didn't find an endpoint for audit
Hi @Fernando Daniel Jalid
Can you try this url :
https://myorg.atlassian.net/wiki/rest/api/audit?startDate=1728345600000&endDate=1730073600000
Hi Chi Am,
it worked! i had already tried with endDate, but the date format was setting it wrong.thank you very much!
With pleasure, in order to help others find the answer, I would really appreciate it if you could mark the answer as "accepted answer" if it helped you
Thanks in advance
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.