Hi All,
I have just been through the process of configuring my first 'on-call schedule' within Jira Service Management, adding a routing rule, escalation policy and a schedule.
However, I'm struggling to find where I can configure what actually happens with an alert that would come in OOHs. The most important part of an on-call schedule is how an agent is actually notified of an alert, so that they can react accordingly, yet I can't seem to find anywhere obvious to configure the notification part of the on-call scheduling (calling the on-call agent via telephone for example).
I am able to configure personal notifications within the 'Personal Jira Settings' part of Jira, but there is nothing obvious within there that refers to alerts that come in OOHs, as part of a schedule.
I'm hoping that somebody can point me in the right direction here as I may be missing something obvious, but I have hit a wall!
Worth noting that I am using the premium version of Jira Service Management, so I shouldn't have limited access to any specific features.
Thanks in advance,
Charlie