At the path /jira/software/c/projects/NNNNNNN/issues
When I try to export the list, an error is shown:
"Unable to export your items. Refresh the page and try again."
What can I do to solve this? Any sugestions?
Hi @Talliny Dalla Nora Welcome to the community!
Could you please try to export the issues using an incognito window or try another browser?
Also, could you please let us know how many issues you are trying to export? Is it more than 1000?
Hi @Manoj Kumar Gangwar
Thanks for reply!
362 issues only.
I tryied in incognito and the same error occured.
if helps, when I try, the console show this erros
Hi Talliny,
Welcome to Community
Are you the only user facing this issue or its for all working in your instance ? Could you please also let us know which of the following methods are your exporting issues
Hi @Prachi Bolar
I'm not the only user facing this issue, it happens for any member of my team.
Also, happens for any methods we're trying to export.
Thank you for your response @Talliny Dalla Nora
Request you to reach out to support here https://support.atlassian.com/ so that they can take access to your site and further check the backend logs
Please also mention the following
- The browsers are up to date and no add on/extension is restricting this export
- Downloaded HAR File
- Permission Make bulk changes in place
Thank you,
Prachi
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.