Hello all,
I've been at this for a while now and I can't quite figure out how to do what I want to do (or for that matter, if it's even possible)
We are using a JWM project to perform a basic access review when certain actions happen. To do this we are adding 5 - 10 forms (specifically Advanced Forms) to a Jira issue when said action occurs and then various responsible people go and complete those forms.
Strangely none of these form submissions (or saves) for that matter are stored in the ticket history, additionally when I use the API to try and garner some information there is nothing relevant there either.
The best I've managed so far is that when a form is submitted it will comment that "User X submitted a form" which is almost useless as a simple audit trail of what happened.
I'm reaching out to the community in hopes you know something that I don't 😅
If this is a duplicate of a question I couldn't find, let me know and I'll close it!
Thanks in advance
-N