This article is referenced in lots of posts, but it appears that it has been moved or deleted. Is there somewhere we can still see this article?
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Agile-articles-archived/How-Atlassian-uses-Jira-to-manage-risks-and-compliance/ba-p/896891
Hi @Eric Richards -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
That link works for me to the article. What are you observing?
I do notice, for some unexplained reason, the "Agile" group was moved to an archive:
Community > Groups > Archived Groups and Collections > Agile
My alerts on that group also stopped working after the move. Perhaps one of the community organizers / managers can jump in to explain this change.
Kind regards,Bill
Now it is working for me. I was getting a "You not have access to this page, or it has been deleted" error.
I am glad to learn it is working now...and, I have intermittently seen that symptom when content is being moved (or deleted) in the community by one of the managers. For moved stuff, waiting a minute or so normally clears the problem.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.