I have used jira issues macro output as below in my confluence page. As you can see the categorization is based on assignee's managers with column1 is manager1 , column 2 is manager2 and so on. Now, I have converted this data as below.I have used 2 table transformers to achieve this and it's written as below.Now I want to achieve 2 things additionally.1) The last row (containing Total values) should have all the data in bold letters and with a background color same as 1st row.2) If the 1st column value is "Sev1" or "Sev2" , the entire row data should be in red.Could you please help? @Stiltsoft support
Hi @emagnun ,
You may use the third Table Transformer macro on top and use the FORMATWIKI function to do what you want.
Here is our documentation with the step-by-step guides https://docs.stiltsoft.com/tfac/cloud/advanced-table-cells-formatting-58426218.html
and plenty of examples from the Community
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Table-Transformer-Format-row-background-colour-if-its-from-T1-T2/qaq-p/2192812
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/How-do-I-change-text-color-for-a-row-by-FORMATWIKI/qaq-p/2095656
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Table-transformer-macro-how-to-color-both-the-text-and/qaq-p/2725075
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.