Hi,
I would like to turn off the display of Original Estimate on items in the Done column of our Scrum board. I cannot seem to find a way to do this. Is this a feature that is standard when Time Tracking is enabled on the board? (which it is in this case).
When an issue is in TODO or IN PROGRESS, the card displays the Remaining Estimate, which is also want I want.
Issue in IN PROGRESS column:

When the items is moved to DONE, I expect it to display 0m in Remaining Estimate, but instead it displays the value of the Original Estimate. Is there a way to change this?
Issue in DONE column:

I am working in a jira cloud company-managed project and have enabled time tracking and using "Original time estimate" as estimation method.
Steps already taken
I have tried to go to "Board Settings" -> "Card Layout" and add field "Remaining Estimate" on active sprints. This will however, display duplicate info on all issues in TODO and IN PROGRESS columns, so that is not a desired solution.