I would like to display my DONE tickets in the backlog, so I use a simple custom filter with "status = DONE" but result is an empty list.Basically, I would like to see past tickets in my backlog, how can I do this?
Welcome @Loic Martin
By Agile practices, backlog is a list of prioritized items that needs to be done. When you move the issue to the status of done in the backlog it automatically dissapears, so you cannot filter the done issues within the backlog, only the done issues that are within the Active sprint.
Thank you for your quick reply Nikola.I understand but how can I retrieve this information on Jira?
Hi @Loic Martin
The agile boards gives you a framework to focus on the right tasks and deliver them. Backlog will not be the right place for done tasks.
If you want to look at past delivered tasks, i think the better approach would be build a report with JQL -> project = XYZ and status = Done
+ You can see more insights on the delivered work of past sprint reports.
Thank you Fazila.I tried the report view but it looks like that I have to filter by past sprint, I would like to search a done task with a label for example.Is there a way to retrieve done tasks independently from sprints?
To get the issues that are in the Done status for a current sprint you can use:
sprint in openSprints() and status = Done
before that use project = to specify one project, the query from above gives all of the issues
Not in the agile reports but you could build some reporting with with JQL like -> project = XYZ and status = Done and label = ABC
I have found what I was looking for : the "tickets" view. This gives access to all tickets of the project and so I can filter them.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.