I keep seeing posts about setting up team calendars but I only see one calendar and it's for the whole project. How do you setup different calendars within the project?
Hi @Lynnette Akamine and welcome to the Community!
You tagged this question as related to Jira Service Management. If that is correct, Team Calendars are a feature of Confluence (Premium). That is a different Atlassian product - see its landing page here. In the context of service management, it is where your knowledge base would live, linked to a service project in Jira Service Management (JSM).
JSM only has one change calendar in a project. You can't add more there.
Hope this helps!
Do you know if there are apps/add-ons for calendars? When I look, it seems like everything is just an integration to other software (MS365, Google, etc). I just need a calendar within Jira, not trying to integrate with anything.
Can you be more specific about what you are trying to do? There are calendars in Jira: there is a change calendar right inside JSM and Jira has a calendar view to.
But that calendar is configured for everyone in the entire portal, correct? I need a calendar just for my team, for specific service requests.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.